- River of Memories Latin America is a region that is still too far away from the UK imagination. Things are indee ... Read more
- In Search of 'Marranos' Marking the UK launch of his fascinating new novel The Inquisitor's Diary, published by Haus Publish ... Read more
- Not a thriller but a nailbiting story! Israeli writer Yishai Sarid was with us on 25th February to talk about his latest novel Limassol, pu ... Read more
- We love the Mafia! What is it about crime fiction that fascinates us? In the UK, two thirds of borrowed books in lib ... Read more
- The story lies waiting in the past... The red carpet was rolled out on 8th November to welcome two very special guests to Belgravia Books: ... Read more
- The talent of only a few It seems like everywhere around us more and more erotic novels are coming to light. Everybody is doi ... Read more
- Food and the art of living Virginia Zaharieva's brilliant novel Nine Rabbits is a personal journey telling two stories - that o ... Read more
- The fascinating story of a fascinating story It is sad to see the long and warm days behind us, but as we wave the summer goodbye we welcome our ... Read more
- Top 10 Refreshing Summer Reads It's the time of year when the reading piles of authors, cultural commentators and celebrities becom ... Read more
- Not your average crime novel Not a traditional crime novel... The Murder of Halland starts with the disturbing events of ... Read more
Home » » Leave a comment
Leave a comment
- A Month in Books
- Children's Books...
- Clever Books for Clever People
- Collected Writings
- Crime & Thriller...
- Food & Drink
- Granta Best of British 2013
- History & Politics
- Independent Foreign Fiction Prize 2013
- Independent Publishers...
- Plays & Poetry
- Recommended Authors...
- Recommended Books
- Signed Copies
- The Coffee Table
- Things We Liked
- Translated Fiction...
- Travel Writing...
- Women's Prize for Fiction 2013